Monday, November 9, 2009

Marco Time!

Another GREAT day here in paradise! Actually, the weather didn't cooperate too well today - we're feeling some of the effects of Hurricane/Tropical Storm Ida, which is bringing clouds and lots of wind. Still, I spent most of the day at the beach and pool. Robin and Jen decided to check out some of the stores/shops on the island while I lounged. I didn't feel too guilty lounging because I started my day off with my favorite 3 mile walk down to the last building along the beach and back. :o)

Then later this afternoon, the three musketeers ventured out once again to a few more of my favorite shops. Based on the weather forecast, beach time tomorrow is questionable as well, but hey - in all honesty, we just don't care. This trip is not so much about coming home with a tan as it is about coming home rested, relaxed, happy, and stress free. Oh, and a few dollars poorer, too. (Can't forget about all that shopping! LOL.)

Didn't take too many pics today -- just a few random shots of palm trees.




More tomorrow!

No comments: