Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blue One!

OMG! OMG ... OMG ... OMG!!!! To say "I'm excited" is an understatement!

LOOK WHAT I BROUGHT HOME TODAY!!! I'm pleased to introduce you all to "Vivian" (yeah, we name our cars ... weird, I know, but that's the way it is in our household - ha) ... the newest addition to the Miller fleet of vehicles. :o)



Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a HUGE "Buggy" fan. Have been for years, but have never been fortunate enough to actually own one. Tonight, that all changed. It started with a simple "Sunday evening drive" a few nights ago. We ended up at the local VW/Lincoln/Mercedes dealer so Mike could show me his "dream vehicle" -- a Mercedes sedan. One thing led to another and we ultimately ended up driving through the VW side of the lot. Carly was with us and she is also a HUGE "Buggy" fan, so my intent was simply to let her see the "Bugs" sitting on the lot.


Much to my delight, there sat Vivian. Looking absolutely adorable. She is a "Final Edition", number 1066 of only 1500 made. Figuring this truly was my LAST CHANCE to get one (they're no longer making them after this year!), we went for it. Thanks to my wonderful husband for spoiling me once again ... I still can't believe I actually have my very own Bug.

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!

No comments: