Sunday, February 20, 2011

Marco Time . . . Once Again!

WE'RE HERE!!! . . . Our favorite little slice of paradise! We escaped the cold Midwestern weather (although temps really haven't been too bad lately) to spend a much needed week away from it all - school, work, the usual chaos that is our everyday life. Ha! Planning to soak up that glorious south Florida sunshine, relax, and enjoy good ole family time. We are minus Alex on this trip - he opted out due to other commitments he had made for the week - we all miss him big time but we keep telling ourselves that this is something we need to get a little more comfortable with - he is, after all almost 18 and a soon-to-be graduating senior so I have a feeling this may happen a little more often in the coming years. :o). But still, it doesn't change the fact that we wish he was here too!

Today promises a high of 80 last I checked. There is not a cloud in the sky ..... Better go put my swimsuit on - the beach is calling my name!

More later!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I bought vanilla creamer for my coffee today. I am drinking coffee, in spirit, with you on the balcony! The difference, you are looking at a sea of dolphins. I'm looking at a see of dead grass! LOL

Unknown said...

ENJOY! Have a wonderful relaxing time!