Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Cat Princess and . . . The Big Brother All Grown Up

I say "cat princess" because Carly's Halloween costume is Sleeping Beauty. But at a recent Children's Museum party, she chose to have her face painted like a cat. So we affectionately donned her our "cat princess". LOL. Beautiful, isn't she? :o)




And next is Alex. Looking quite dapper in his suit and tie. Special occasion = All School Mass at Central Catholic during homecoming week. He decided to go 'all out' for this one. Quite a handsome guy, huh?!



Have I mentioned lately that in just ONE WEEK I'll be plopping my butt into a beach chair? Heading back to Marco Island for the much anticipated "Great Escape" with my 3 dear friends. Can't wait -- paradise is just around the corner!!!

That's all for now!

No comments: